Open door: 09:00-12:00
Or make an appointment
On Page Search Engine Optimization
On Page Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is used to upgrade the position of your page or post into the first few positions of a search engine results list for your chosen keywords.
After deploying videos and websites about SEO writing, my conclusion is the same as that of search engine Google. Stop writing for search engines as your client probably like to read a normal piece of work. As writing should be in a clear way, with clarity and elegance. Easy to read for you and for your clients. After editing useless words away, I need to have some depth in my column to reach the seo target of 400 words.
The amount of words is not always that clear. Some blogs can write an article and still ranks high. However tose are normally the large websites, which have a lots of credits. Also Websites for News don’t neeed that many words to rank high for a few days. However, for a common article, there is a need of a minimum length. They even need a few articles which will reach 1000 words. The cornerstones of your blogs. These cornerstones sometimes are chnaged from post into page. Pages intend to rank higher for longer times.
Correct keywords is THE SEO
You can write a lot about key words, but before starting with your page the subject is clear but the keyword not. To find good keywords for a subject however is important as you must understand what people are typing. You can just pick a keyword and hope the best of it or you can use keywords planners. There are several keywords planners on the internet. The most important for the SEO on your page is that you use the chosen keyword in a consistent way and at least in the following places of the page :
In the <Title> of the page
- In the search results of Google it is the top line, it is purple and it has the biggest font. My conclusion is that Google sees this title as the most important line of your webpage
- The title is displayed in the search results and this probably the only part which we read before we click on the link
- The title is displayed in the tabs on the top of your browser, like Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari.( A browser is not the same as the search engine like Google , Bing, Baidu or Yahoo; a browser is also not an operating system like Windows, IOS or Linux)
- The title can be found in HTML in the head part <title>SEO for a Blogger | SeoUX</title>
- The title should be written within 60 characters
- The search word should be in the beginning of the title
The webpage name-URL.
- If your website is named www.maritime-mea.com and you will write about SEO for Bing then the name can be SEO-for-Bing. This results in www.maritime-mea/seo-for-Bing.xxx
- Use more folders like: www.maritime-mea.com/Bing/seo.xxx
- Use subdomain like www.seo.maritime-mea.com/bong.xxxThis subdomainÂ looks a simple solution, but it creates a different website. To my opinion this has a negative influence on the position in the search engine.
In the META Description
- It explains a little bit more than the title as you can use more text. In the search results of Google the meta description should be displayed as black, just below the green webpage name. If your description is different then what you have written down, you probably should re-write it.
- The meta description can be found in the head section of your webpage
- The meta description is around 200 characters
- Example: <meta name=”description” lang=”en” content=”SEO is a simple process and should be used by any blogger. If you Â write in a simple, clear and elegance way, SEO is not a problemâ€ >
In the visual headline of your page called <h1>
- This is more or less the repetition of the Title. The title is to display in the search results. The h1 is telling your reader what is the page about. My conclusion both should be more or less the same.
- The <h1> tag can be found in the body of your webpage
- The <h1> is only used once on the webpage. For subtitles the tags <h2> ..till <h6> should be used
In your text
- A perfect page should use a minimum of 400 words, nowadays pages become longer and longer and one thousand words is an easy target for a writer who likes the subject.
- Use the word which has to be ranked in the search engine only a few times. Google wants you to write about a subject without repeating the subject too often. Probably the reader has the same interest as he searched for a subject so that he can read about it Note: The text is applicable to every page. If your website is about architecture and you reserve one page to introduce your company, the title should not be called. A company who is charging money to you and they come with this kind of titles means they respect your intelligence. They deliver the worst product you can buy.
SEO = good content
If you are giving information on a page and you like people to read this as much as possible, then write as a journalist in a simple, clear and elegance way. Of course this is not always the way if you want to explain a very small group of people a technical view on a matter.
The page should be made up for easily scanning. Most users have a question and are looking for a solution. Looking for a solution our eyes tend to move a little bit faster.
Easily scanning means grouping small pieces of text in a paragraph. Using of subtitles. A page should be made up in a pleasant way. Using pictures, videos, slider, colors. It is worth to invest a few dollars in a photo and /or video editing software. With some simple steps you can increase the quality of a picture.
Adobe sells the cloud program for their famous Photoshop. I personal use the Corel version called Paintshop. It is simpler to use, has also layers and magic fills and did I already mention simpler?
The text should be read easily. Both on screen as on mobile. The contrast between white and black is still the best way to read a text.
The background picture looks very nice, but this has two problems. The text is difficult to read and the page needs more time to load into your browser.
On Page Search Engine Optimization: conclusion
Most bloggers will use WordPress. Just go to your plug in and type something like “seo for bloggers” and you will find enough plugins. Personally I am using the plugin from Yoast for this blog and found it very accurate. If you want to learn more about the SEO then read blog 2. That blog will explain the more SEO for Bloggers – the Second almost Simple Halve.